Card Mailer Announces New Restaurant: 6,000 Families Attend Grand Opening
CHALLENGE: A restaurant wanted to promote the grand opening of one of their new stores.
SOLUTION: They decided to launch a Triadex Card Mailers campaign. 50,000 plastic postcards were sent to anyone within four miles of the store. They offered a $10 gift card (no minimum purchase required) and the campaign was live for five weeks.
- The campaign produced a 12% redemption rate
- They generated over four times the cost of the campaign in sales revenues
- Over 6,000 local families physically walked through the front door of the restaurant and experienced their unique menu
- Store sales grew significantly after the campaign had ended
- Six months later, they called Triadex to send out another 25,000 pieces to the households that didn’t respond during the first mailing. This time, they chose to purposely exclude prior-redeemers and only reach new customers