Paper Postcards and other Paper Products are as Versatile as Our Plastic Versions
Triadex Paper postcards and other products come in A WIDE variety of shapes and thicknesses to cut through mailbox clutter…and get you noticed!
- Dominate the mailbox using oversized heavy paper stock for maximum exposure.
- 14 pt. stock 36% heavier and more rigid than typical 9 pt. postcards.
- Perforations for pop-off cards are still included, just like our plastic postcards
UV GLOSS PAPER POSTCARDS
- Same Sizes Available as Plastic
- Custom Die Cut and Perforations
- Detachable 1, 2 and 3 Card Tear-Out Options Still Available
- Double Sided UV Protection Provides Gloss Finish
PAPER COUPON BOOK
Pages are folded and glued in the center to give you 8 pages – front and back, for your messaging.
- Stair Step Page Design
- Overall Flat Size 5” x 7”
- 4/4 Full Color Printing
- 12 tear-out Coupons Inside
- Perforation Feature Allows for Easy Coupon Removal
Need more Real Estate for Your Message but Still Want the Longevity of a Wallet Size Billboard?
- Includes all the information you need to convey in your mailer.
- Stands out among the clutter in a mailbox.
- Presents a more formalized product your clients can open.
- Still provides the convenience of a pop-off card.
- Tri-fold design allows for easy insertion into the mail stream.
- Front and back side printing provides ample space to include your entire menu selection.
- Tear off coupons allow you to include promotion and menus within the same campaign.
ADDITIONAL PAPER PRODUCT TEMPLATES
Business Printing Services
Sales and Service providers alike come to Triadex Services for our proven printing services. Consequently, Triadex has helped retailers, restaurants, and service providers just like yours keep day-to-day tasking running smoothly.
High-quality Commercial Printing That Gets Noticed
Want to cut through the mailbox clutter? Nothing has proven to be as effective as our custom die cut postcards. Gain your customer’s attention and drive new customers your way! With Triadex Services, you can tailor your mailings. You can either pinpoint a specific demographic or cast the widest net possible. Choose either a Targeted or a Saturated mailing list. Or, provide your own list. You can even take advantage of the USPS’s EDDM program (Every Door Direct Mail).
What Will Your Mailing List Look Like? Plan ahead by seeing how many residents and businesses are available in your area right now. To begin with, check out our new interactive Mailing List Search.