Triadex Paper Postcards and Other Products are as Versatile as Our Plastic Versions
UV GLOSS PAPER POSTCARDS
OTHER PAPER POSTCARDS
- Dominate the mailbox using oversized heavy paper stock for maximum exposure.
- 14 pt. stock is 36% heavier and more rigid than typical 9 pt. postcards.
- Perforations for pop-off cards are still included, just like our plastic postcards.
PAPER COUPON BOOK
Pages are folded and glued in the center to give you 8 pages – front and back, for your messaging.
- Stair Step Page Design
- Overall Flat Size 5” x 7”
- 4/4 Full-Color Printing
- 12 Tear-out Coupons Inside
- Perforation Feature Allows for Easy Coupon Removal
Need more real estate for your message but still want the longevity of a wallet size billboard?
- Includes all the information you need to convey in your mailer.
- Stands out among the clutter in a mailbox.
- Presents a more formalized product your clients can open.
- Still provides the convenience of a pop-off card.
Make sure your neighbors know where you are the next time they want to order in. Our Menu Mailers will increase brand awareness and take-out orders.
- Tri-fold design allows for easy insertion into the mail stream.
- Front and back printing provides ample space to include your entire menu selection.
- Tear off coupons allow you to include promotion and menus within the same campaign.
Business Printing Services
In addition to our paper postcards and other direct mail, Triadex Services provides proven printing services. Consequently, Triadex has helped retailers, restaurants, and service providers just like yours keep day-to-day tasking running smoothly.
Want to Cut through the Mailbox Clutter?
Nothing has proven to be as effective as our custom die-cut postcards. Gain your customer’s attention and drive new customers your way! With Triadex Services, you can tailor your mailings. You can either pinpoint a specific demographic or cast the widest net possible.
Choose either a Targeted or a Saturated mailing list. Or, provide your own list. You can even take advantage of the USPS’s EDDM program (Every Door Direct Mail).
What will Your Mailing List Look Like?
Plan ahead by seeing how many residents and businesses are available in your area right now. To begin with, check out our new interactive Mailing List Search.