The simplest way to gather data from a campaign is with the addition of tracking numbers. Adding a unique tracking number to each promo card that includes a barcode allows you to measure your direct mail efforts in real-time with our proprietary tracking portal.
The Right Mailing List Service Provides a Wealth of Information
You can receive the following data in the tracking portal based on your mailing list type:
- Location of Redeemer
Targeted Lists (Data varies depending on original list demographics):
- Households with Children
- Address Type Indicator
- Household Income
- Marital Status
- Zip Code
- Length of Residence
The metrics received from the Triadex Tracking Portal will aid you in determining the direction of future campaigns. Using this data, you can determine:
- What areas to mail to next.
- How to adjust demographics to target a better audience.
Features & Benefits
- Real-time reports let you see your new customers in real-time.
- Barcodes allow you to scan your cards to save time.
- Test multiple campaigns at the same time to see what works best.
- Save money and target new customers by leaving out previous redeemers.
- Grow sales by basing your marketing on data mining facts, not guesses.
- Boost sales during “slow” periods by mailing to your existing customer base.
- Increase your customer base by “cloning” the customers you already have.
- Save money by only mailing to customers who fit your Prospect Profile.
Data mining can increase the ROI of your future mailings.
Tracking Your Direct Mail Advertising - How It Works
Embedded in each barcode is data specific to the recipient. After the paper or plastic card mailer is redeemed by the customer a standard barcode scanner is used to scan the barcode.
With the Triadex Tracking Portal, demographic data mining of the individual redeemers becomes available in real-time.
Finally, collecting redeemer’s information lets you compile a list of customers without requiring additional sign-ups.