The simplest way to gather data from a campaign is with the addition of tracking number. Adding a unique Tracking number to each promo card that include a barcode allows you to measure your direct mail efforts in real time with our proprietary tracking portal.
The Right Mailing List Provides a Wealth of Information
You can determine the following data based on the your mailing list type:
- Location of Redeemer
- Households with Children
- Address Type Indicator
- Household Income
- Marital Status
- Zip Code
- Length of Residence
The metrics received from the Tracking Portal will aid you in determining the direction of future campaigns. Using this data, you can determine:
- What areas to mail to next.
- How to adjust demographics to target a better audience.
Features & Benefits
- Real-time reports let you to see your new customers in real time.
- Barcodes allow you to scan your cards to save time.
- Test multiple campaigns at the same time to see what works best.
- Save money and target new customers by leaving out previous redeemers.
- Grow sales by basing your marketing on data mining facts not guesses.
- Boost sales during “slow” periods by mailing to your existing customer base.
- Increase your customer base by “cloning” the customers you already have.
- Save money by only mailing to customers who fit your Prospect Profile.
Data mining can increase the ROI of your future mailings.
How It Works
Embedded in each barcode is data specific to the recipient. After the card is redeemed by the customer a standard barcode scanner is used to scan the barcode.
With the Triadex Tracking Portal, demographic data mining of the individual redeemers becomes available in real time.
Finally, collecting redeemer’s information lets you to compile a list of customers without requiring additional sign-ups.